Splashes of tangerine and vanilla on black gives this style a whimsical feel, reflective of changing seasons. Style with black accessories for weekends or special occasions.
– Length is 132cm
– Fabric colour is black with tangerine and vanilla floral details
– Fabric composition is 100% rayon (hand wash and air dry)
– Full length wrap dress
– Features; flutter sleeve, flutter base
– Wear during and after pregnancy
How do I care for my rayon dress?
Many Maive & Bo maternity wrap dresses are made from rayon. Why? Rayon is a natural, soft and comfortable fabric. It’s a lightweight fabric that’s breathable and feels amazing to wear. Being a delicate fabric though, it’s important to take care during the washing and drying process. Here are some tips on how to make your rayon dress last the distance:
- Wash in cold water with a mild detergent, if you have a detergent for dedicates – that would be ideal.
- Soak your rayon fabric in the basin until it completely wet. Then, gently swirl your fabric around the basin using your hands. Avoid harsh or rapid movements, such as those that would cause a splash.
- Avoid excess agitation whilst your garment is wet, Rayon is weaker when wet than when dry.
- Gently squeeze the excess water out from the fabric. Avoid harsh wringing and twisting of the fabric.
- You have to support the whole garment when lifting and carrying.
- We recommend hand washing & line drying Rayon clothing, and handling wet rayon with extra care.
- When ironing rayon, turn the garment inside out, set the temperature to low heat and don’t use any steam. Iron one small area at a time to avoid stretching.