The perfect piece to take you from special event to weekend BBQ, the Harlow Wrap Dress in encapsulates femininity in its stunning print options and gentle ruffle trimmings.
- Our model is wearing a size S, she has a 5 month bump
- Full-length wrap style dress; lightweight woven fabric
- Wear during and after pregnancy with easy nursing access
- Cold hand wash only, no tumble dryer
- Maternity occasion wear suited to baby showers and special events
- Can be styled with sandals or sneakers for casual day wear
- Feminine mid-length ruffle sleeves
How do I care for my rayon dress?
Many Maive & Bo maternity wrap dresses are made from rayon. Why? Rayon is a natural, soft and comfortable fabric. It’s a lightweight fabric that’s breathable and feels amazing to wear. Being a delicate fabric though, it’s important to take care during the washing and drying process. Here are some tips on how to make your rayon dress last the distance:
- Wash in cold water with a mild detergent, if you have a detergent for dedicates – that would be ideal.
- Soak your rayon fabric in the basin until it completely wet. Then, gently swirl your fabric around the basin using your hands. Avoid harsh or rapid movements, such as those that would cause a splash.
- Avoid excess agitation whilst your garment is wet, Rayon is weaker when wet than when dry.
- Gently squeeze the excess water out from the fabric. Avoid harsh wringing and twisting of the fabric.
- You have to support the whole garment when lifting and carrying.
- We recommend hand washing & line drying Rayon clothing, and handling wet rayon with extra care.
- When ironing rayon, turn the garment inside out, set the temperature to low heat and don’t use any steam. Iron one small area at a time to avoid stretching.