Embrace your inner bohemian in the Harlow Maternity & Nursing Dress in New Moon – Maive & Bo’s most flattering piece to date! Featuring an indigo folk floral print with detailed ruffle trim, this dress is suitable whether you’re pregnant or not.
Wear with sandals for a weekend at the markets or dress up for a special occasion, such as a weekend BBQ with friends.
- Our model is wearing a size S, she is 37 weeks pregnant (pictured)
- Full-length wrap style dress; lightweight woven fabric
- Wear during and after pregnancy with easy nursing access
- Maternity casual wear or style for a special occasion
- Short sleeves with wrap style bodice
- Cold hand wash only, hang dry to protect the lovely rayon fabric
How do I care for my rayon wrap dress in New Moon?
Many Maive & Bo maternity wrap dresses are made from rayon. Why? Rayon is a natural, soft and comfortable fabric. It’s a lightweight fabric that’s breathable and feels amazing to wear. Being a delicate fabric though, it’s important to take care during the washing and drying process. Here are some tips on how to make your rayon dress last the distance:
- Wash in cold water with a mild detergent, if you have a detergent for dedicates – that would be ideal.
- Soak your rayon fabric in the basin until it completely wet. Then, gently swirl your fabric around the basin using your hands. Avoid harsh or rapid movements, such as those that would cause a splash.
- Avoid excess agitation whilst your garment is wet, Rayon is weaker when wet than when dry.
- Gently squeeze the excess water out from the fabric. Avoid harsh wringing and twisting of the fabric.
- You have to support the whole garment when lifting and carrying.
- We recommend hand washing & line drying Rayon clothing, and handling wet rayon with extra care.
- When ironing rayon, turn the garment inside out, set the temperature to low heat and don’t use any steam. Iron one small area at a time to avoid stretching.