A romantic maternity dress that can be worn on or off the shoulder. The Isabelle Off Shoulder Maternity Dress in Southern Charm is not only very comfortable, it’s a flattering fit for all pregnant body shapes. Wear to your special occasion or more casually on the weekend.
Our model, Anna, is wearing a size S. She is pictured at 37 weeks pregnant.
- Maxi maternity dress
- Can be worn off-shoulder or on-shoulder (pictured with both options)
- Wear during and after pregnancy with easy pull-down nursing access
- Lightly elasticated waistline to sit comfortably above bump
- Light weight flowing skirt with slight side-split, ladder lace insertion and ruffle hem at the base of the dress
- Southern Charm print is navy blue base with soft floral details in light blue and red
- Fabric composition is 100% rayon. Cold hand wash only, no tumble dryer
How do I care for my rayon dress?
Many Maive & Bo maternity dresses are made from rayon. Why? Rayon is a natural, soft and comfortable fabric. It’s a lightweight fabric that’s breathable and feels amazing to wear. Being a delicate fabric though, it’s important to take care during the washing and drying process. Here are some tips on how to make your rayon dress last the distance:
- Wash in cold water with a mild detergent, if you have a detergent for dedicates – that would be ideal.
- Soak your rayon fabric in the basin until it completely wet. Then, gently swirl your fabric around the basin using your hands. Avoid harsh or rapid movements, such as those that would cause a splash.
- Avoid excess agitation whilst your garment is wet, Rayon is weaker when wet than when dry.
- Gently squeeze the excess water out from the fabric. Avoid harsh wringing and twisting of the fabric.
- You have to support the whole garment when lifting and carrying.
- We recommend hand washing & line drying Rayon clothing, and handling wet rayon with extra care.
- When ironing rayon, turn the garment inside out, set the temperature to low heat and don’t use any steam. Iron one small area at a time to avoid stretching.